The Oriel Group
Supporting Clients Transform Globally for over Two Decades
The Oriel Group has a unique approach to delivering Change. The Group is made up of experienced Banking Practitioners who can help define and execute the required Changes to organisations based on real industry practical experience. The Group delivers its Clients Change Programmes with the support of our own Technology Solutions designed by Bankers for Bankers; a range of Behavioral Change Tools and Techniques to ensure that the required Changes are engaged with by all members of an organisation, and to ensure all of this can be delivered in a timely, cost effective way, The Oriel Group is supported by our Consultancy pool of 2000+ experts from across the range of Change Skills that have supported our Clients Change initiatives across the World for over 20 years.
Our 5 Pillars
1. Cost Management
2. Automation and Digital Transformation
3. Risk Management
4. Culture Change
5. Delivery Assurance
- Further updates to the TFSME to reflect changes to HMT’s Bounce Back Loans Scheme (BBLS) - Market Notice 24 September 2020
- Minutes of the Meeting of the Court of Directors held on 8 July 2020
- Update on the Covid Corporate Financing Facility (CCFF) – Market Notice 22 September 2020
- Bank of England statement on the European Commission equivalence decision on the future UK legal and supervisory framework for central counterparties (CCPs)
- Bank Rate maintained at 0.1% - September 2020
- Monetary Policy Committee dates for 2021
- Will US jobs growth continue to weaken?
- Global carmakers bet on China’s electric vehicle rebound
- Europeans return to workplace but reduce leisure activity
- How Did We Get Here? is a no-nonsense therapeutic podcast
- The looming legal minefield of working from home
- Property investor Ric Lewis: ‘Nobody wants to work with people they don’t like’
Registered Office: 2 Oriel Court, 106 The Green, Twickenham, TW2 5AG. Registered in England and Wales No. 3502053.